Kreatorstyles is So Chic
1. Where are you from and what about your hometown inspires your style?
Alise: I’m from Baltimore, MD. The people in my hometown express their style according to their personality. It makes me feel more comfortable to share my sense of style through my personality with no boundaries.
2. What makes your style unique?
Alise: What makes my style unique is that….I’m a Creator first! I consider myself a Chameleon, becasue my style adapts to my surroundings. I can give you a “Girl Meets Boy” look, Suit and Tie getup or a ” No Boundaries” look (meaning I put whatever the fuck I want look)….pardon my language. Also, I’m a Revamper Queen! I will make a Skirt out of a shirt or recreate a look.
3. What is a fashion tip you live by?
Alise: To be honest!….”Never Live by the Norm! Always stand out of the crowd. Be your own Creator!”
4. What is your favorite “go-to” outfit? product?
Alise: My go-to fit would happen to be (which makes me feel so comfortable and still chic) is a basic T-shirt, a cool jacket, my favorite Boyfriend jeans and DOPE SHOE!
5. How do you stay motivated?
Alise: I have an obsession with buying loads of fashion magazines and my favorite fashion app ever invented…PINTEREST.
6. What is your key to success?
Alise: “Never giving up!”, “Always try harder than yesterday!”, and “Stay motivated like your life is depending on it!” are a few keys to success that I live by to conquer a successful life.
7. What is something that you know now, that you wish you knew a few years back?
Alise: I know that second chances don’t come often. So when you get that one opportunity, take it because it might not come back around.
8. What can we expect from you within the next couple of years?
Alise: Living in NYC as a Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist and Collaborating work with June Ambrose (my Fashion Godmother) lol…
Enjoy these bomb looks by Alise? Keep up with her on: